Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Out of My Box

This card is so out of my normal comfort zone These colors are what I thought were never me, and I'm so not into mismatched prints. At first I thought it was kind of bold but I actually kind of like the way it turned out. I even showed a friend to get her opinion and she thought the same thing I did. I received the image as a gift so I don't know who makes it or what image it is but I love it. The paper was also part of a paper scrap pack gift. I loved the patterns and thought, what the heck I'll try something new.

So I colored her with some matching copics, found matching primas in my stash and added the pearl to her hair, to match the flower.



So who knew, now maybe I'll get out of my boring soft soft color routine.

Enjoy your week.


stamps: unkown
paper: unknown
memento ink-copics-prima flowers-pearls

2 comments:

pat said...

WOW!! You ROCK!! this is AWESOME!! I love the colors.
Your coloring is AWESOME!! I think I need to come over and take copic lessons from you!
The image is Geisha Anya from the Greeting Farm stamps. let me know if you want more images...I have her.

Sparkplug17 said...

She's so lovely! I love the bright colors!