Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Get Well Riley

Well my vacation is at the half way point, but I'm trying not to think too much of that. The good thing is I've had some time to be able to create more than one card at a time. One of my friends at work recently had surgery so I thought this little guy might cheer him up. I received this image from WRAK as he is one of the Riley's I don't own.




I'm so looking forward to today. I finally get to meet Vicki IRL today for lunch. We are planning on meeting at one of the LSS stores where I finally get to pick up my much anticapated new copics, do some shopping and then we are going for lunch.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week.

Stamps: Hanna Stamps-Get Well Riley sentiment: SU
paper: SU
inks: Memento-copics

2 comments:

pat said...

Arlene, this card is darling!! I'm sure your friend will love it and it will put a smile on her face.
Glad you are enjoying your vacation. How fun you get to meet a bella sistah IRL!! Enjoy your day!

Sparkplug17 said...

He's so cute! Have fun with Vicki today!