Friday, August 14, 2009

Better Late than Never

Last weeks Bella challenge by Vicki was to use at least two of your favorite things on your card. I used one of my favorite color combos of pink, brown & a light green. (I don't know why the brown is showing up black though!) I also used my copics which seem to be the only way I color now, also my new found love of flowers. I'm surprised at myself for not using any ribbon though since I love that too.



Isn't this Puppybella cute. I tried to match the color of my dog, but the "wheat color' didn't come out so well. I have a Soft Coated Wheaton and he is the most friendly dog ever. What I also liked about this image was the dog bow & bandana. My dog never gets a bow since he's a boy, and Al gets so upset when the groomer puts a bandana on him. He allows the dog to wear it long enough for me to snap a picture and then takes it off. I think he looks cute with a bandana, but Al says no boy dog should wear a bandana so sometimes it's a matter of picks the dog up at the groomer determining how long the bandana stays on.

Do you have a dog and is it allowed to be "dressed?"

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. The weather here is supposed to be fabulous, what's the weather in your area?

stamps: Stamping Bella
paper: SU
nestabilities-copics-prima flowers-bella dots

No comments: