Monday, September 7, 2009

Get Well Soon

Sorry I've been MIA It turned out I didn't just sprain my ankle. I actually fractured the darn thing. Now I get to spend the next 4-6 weeks in a walking cast which stinks. But it could have been a whole lot worse. The good news is, it should be all healed up in time for our vacation at the beginning of November.

No, I did not make this card for myself, though I thought about it. It is for a coworker who recently had back surgery and is home recovering.

She is one of the Unit Mangers where I work and it seems her scrubs are always of a pink and brown combination. That made it quite easy, since this is also one of my favorite color combinations to work with.

I'm getting better at using my stickles thanks to some tips from my summer sistah Jane. Now if I could only get better at my photographing of the cards and the editing I think I might be all set.

It was nice to have a long weekend, I made it to IKEA with my sister and picked up some rods for my craft room. This room feels like the never ending bomb went off. I'm hoping to one of these days get it really organized (it's coming slowly) and be able to have some pictures. I also got a ton of stamping done trying to catch up. Maybe with my foot tied up I'll have a little more craft time.

Everyone enjoy your week. I have 22 new people for orientation tomorrow so I'll be busy.

stamps/sentiment: MFT
paper: SU
extras: primas, copics, stickles

No comments: