Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Thanks


I'm also trying to catch up on having some thank you cards in my stash. My sister came over the other day and decided to "help herself" to a bunch.
Another image I received from WRAK, Sugar Nellie-Melinda Blowing Kisses. I've fallen recently for some of the Sugar Nellie stamps. One of the LSS has just started carrying them, which for me, may not be such a good thing.
I'm trying to stay away from always using pink, brown and purple but it's not working so well. Do you have a 'go to color' most of the time?
Hope everyone enjoys their week, we'll be prepping at work for a big inspection on Thursday so it will mean a couple of long days plus I have scuba lectures 2 nights this week.
stamps: Sugar Nellie sentiment: SU
paper: SU pink piroutte (boy do I miss this color) bashful blue & SU DSP
extras: copics, primas, bella baubles & SU ribbon




2 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Darling, Arlene! I have the same go-to colors as you, Pink and brown, and any shade of purple! Guess great minds (or crazy ones, LOL) think alike!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card! I love pink too. I also really like red and blue together...and green is my favorite, so I tend to buy more green paper and embellishments, lol.