Saturday, November 21, 2009

Vacation Retreat

Well, we arrived home safely from the Bahamas last Saturday. This is the first chance I've had to actually post something. With going back to work, trying to catch up and get ready for Thanksgiving has proven to be a chore.
Here are a couple of pictures of the boat we stayed on for a week. The boat held 22 people, but there were only 18 on board and 10 of them were are group.

This was by far the nicest 'liveaboard' boat we've stayed on. It was a 110 feet long & 35 feet wide, so space was ample. The food was fantastic and the crew was too. There were 12 crew members for only 18 people which made it really nice.


Weather was ok-warm (I would have preferred even warmer) and a fair amount of sun. I'm hoping to have some of my underwater photos to share if I can figure out where Al loaded them on the computer.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to get back to crafting and have something else to share. Everyone have a great weekend.










4 comments:

pat said...

Arlene, glad your back can't wait for you to start creating again!!
I can't wait to see you under water
pictures.
Looks like lots of fun.

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm glad you got home safe! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Vicki Burns said...

Now THAT looks fun! I could definitely do a trip like that! Can't wait to see more pics!

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

DH wants to go on one of those trips but we will have to wait for the little one to be bigger. You are the first person, besides me, that scraps and scuba's, glad there is another one around....LOL