Monday, January 11, 2010

Almost There

I'm getting there slow but sure. Week #4 of Sparkle's Christmas Challenge was this inspiring photo:

Love the colors in this image; the cupcakes look fabulous. For some reason blue & white always remind me of winter, not so much the holidays but the whole winter season. This was my version of these yummy cupcakes.


I don't actually own this Bella (yet), and I'm not sure where the image came from. It might have come from a swap back when I first learned of the Bellas.

It has definitely felt like winter around here the last couple of days, absolutely freezing. Though we did not have snow this weekend which was a first in the last month.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Unfortunately my PATS have been eliminated from the playoffs. I think they forgot to show up for the game. Once the Jets and Colts go too, I'll be ok. There is always next year.

stamps: Stamping Bella sentiment: Unknown (think it might be CTMH)
paper: Misc. scraps (gotta love those scraps)
SU snowflake punch, button, copics

3 comments:

pat said...

She is super cute!! love that image. So sorry about your team...my husband watched that game (and the second game) yesterday. I am NOT a football fan! so, I stayed in my scrap room all day!! Loved it!!
Have a great day!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card! I love her blue outfit!

Vicki Burns said...

Love this stamp with these colors!

Sorry about the Pats... Guess we can mourn our teams together. LOL