Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finally a Creation.

Yes, I actually found time to make a card. My supply of birthday cards is almost non existent at this time and I'm going to be in serious trouble if I don't get cracking soon.

I made this card for my second Bella Sistah Jane, hopefully she'll receive it on time. The image was received from WRAK and I thought it was cute. Though it doesn't show up to well in the photo, I used some glitter on both the balloon & the cupcake.

Our inspectors at work finally showed up yesterday, so it's going to be a long rest of the week into the beginning of next. Everyone keep your fingers crossed we fair well.

Enjoy your hump day!

stamps: Stampendous-fluffies sentiment: Amuse

paper: Basic gray

7 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

So cute, Arlene! Love the colors and the glitter! Good luck at work.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I'm sure it will all go well!

Silli said...

Hi Arlene, your card is so sweet, love the funny image, love the colors, the paper is fab. Hugs Silke

Silli said...

Hi Arlene, I wish you a happy monday. Big hugs!

Silli said...

;-) Hope you are well...Hugs Silke

Silli said...

Hi Arkene, many thanks for all your sweet comments... This is very sweet! I hope, all is well. Thinking of you. HUGS!

Silli said...

Happy week to you dear Arlene...;-) HUGS