Thursday, August 12, 2010

Simple Birthday

I so need to restock my birthday card supply. With not much free time lately and not much pre-colored I needed to keep it quick and simple. Sometimes letting the DSP do the work isn't half bad. This is one of a few CAS cards that went together quick.


This weekend a group of us is heading out of town for a fun filled weekend in PA, I'm hoping to bring a couple of pre-stamped images and maybe a few copics and if I find the time get some coloring done, we'll see. If not CAS is the way it's going to have to be for a while.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, mine started yesterday getting ready for this mini-vacation.

2 comments:

Rita said...

I luv it, it's so classy looking! I've always said CAS make gorgeous cards. Have fun PA.!

pat said...

Pretty card!! glad to see you creating again!! Missed you!!