Thursday, August 12, 2010

Simple Birthday

I so need to restock my birthday card supply. With not much free time lately and not much pre-colored I needed to keep it quick and simple. Sometimes letting the DSP do the work isn't half bad. This is one of a few CAS cards that went together quick.


This weekend a group of us is heading out of town for a fun filled weekend in PA, I'm hoping to bring a couple of pre-stamped images and maybe a few copics and if I find the time get some coloring done, we'll see. If not CAS is the way it's going to have to be for a while.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, mine started yesterday getting ready for this mini-vacation.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I luv it, it's so classy looking! I've always said CAS make gorgeous cards. Have fun PA.!

pat said...

Pretty card!! glad to see you creating again!! Missed you!!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!