Friday, September 3, 2010

Baked with Love

So are you tired of my "catch-up" posts yet? Thought I'ld change it up a little bit. Remember the card class I said I did a couple of months back? Well this was the final card we made that day.


I really love to paper piece, the only downside is it is way time consuming. Though I do like the final outcome. But I really, really need to work on the whole bow tying thing. I've acquired a couple of MFT stamps recently and at first wasn't to crazy about the whole no head thing but it is growing on me. My LSS is slowly (and I mean very slowly) getting in a few more stamping items. Which I'm not so sure may be a good thing. I did manage to pick up 2 of the MFT die-namics but of course haven't used them yet, hoping to find some time this weekend.

Yeah, for a long weekend. We are expecting a storm tonight and anyone who knows me knows I love a good storm. Now if I can convince Al to go down to the beach with me, (which shouldn't be to hard) I'm hoping to have some nice wave pictures to post.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day.

2 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

I am ROFL about the no-head thing. It has always bothered me, too. I like the ones with hats so that you can't really tell about the no-head thing! But this is so pretty!

Wish I could be at the beach for the storm. You are so lucky!

Rita said...

I never got the no head thing either, so your not alone, I'm not a fan but I do love their other stuff & stamps! Your card is beautiful & you did a fantastic job! The bow comes with time, with me its a hit or miss sometimes, hahaha!!! Don't ya luv that cork? I'm a big fan of their dies, I luv them! Have a great weekend!