Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Tilda - Another Mojo

Here is another take on the same Tilda with Tulips. I made this for a co-worker, she and I recently spent a lot of time together working on a major project that ended up turning out well. I used another one of the Mojo Monday sketches.

Sometimes, I feel as if all my images are colored the same. I thought I'ld mix it up a bit and try my hand at practicing different skin tones too. It actually didn't turn out half bad, but I can definitely use more practice.

I too am one of those people who are excited when the fall rolls around and all the new season premiere shows start. This past week has had some good ones, one that Al & I both enjoy is NCIS. I can take or leave some of the reality shows and much prefer some of the sitcoms. What do you like to watch?

Everyone enjoy their weekend. I'm off again today and might try to hit a new shopping mall that open recently.


stamp: Magnolia-Tilda with Tulips sentiment: CTMH
paper: Basic Grey & SU
nestabilities, primas, bella dots, SU border punch

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

I got my package last night and I really appreciate it! You're so sweet and thanks for the goodies!

Vicki Burns said...

Love the sketch and the coloring!

We are NCIS fans, too. Law & Order, The Closer, CSI: NY. Sensing a theme? LOL