Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tilda Square

I recently received some Tilda images from WRAK. These are so much fun to color. Can't remember where the sketch came from, but I think it might be a previous Mojo Monday




With Tulips being one of my favorite flowers I really like this image. One of the best things about tulips is the wide variety of colors and the fact that you can plant them once and they come back year after year.

Here in New England it is a sure sign of spring (or at least what seems to be the start of our rainy season). Though now as we are entering fall tulips are something we'll have to wait until next year for. But that's ok, I also really like the variety of mums too and it is now mum season. What is your favorite flower?

Everyone enjoy the rest of your week. I'm off, so hopefully something fun will come up.

stamps: Magnolia-Tilda with Tulips

paper: Basic Grey & SU

nestabilites, copics, SU ribbon

2 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

SO WICKED CUTE! (I still think it's funny that people out here use "wicked" that way! LOL) Your coloring is soooo good!

love tulips, too~especially in the Boston Garden in early May. I really love hydrangeas. And daisies, of course! In fact, I am not sure I've ever met a flower I didn't like. :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love how the tulips really stand out.