Thursday, October 1, 2009

Puppy Love

A frined of mine just got herself a new puppy. It is absolutely the most precious thing you have ever seen. I'm sure there will be lots of photos and I can't wait to see the bows in her hair. She will be the "Queen of the Castle".


I remember my first puppy, a yorkshire terrier named Winston (after Winston Churchill), he was the king of the show while I was growing up. Then when Al & I first got married, we got 2 kittens immediately since neither one of us could imagine not having a pet. Unfortunately, we just lost the second cat last week after 16years, but we still have our furball dog Bear who is the king of our house and I honestly don't think he knows he is a dog.

What are your memories of your pets if you have/had one?

Just think it's almost the weekend again.

stamps: Stamping Bella

paper: Basic Grey & SU

primas, nestabilities, SU ribbon, SU corner punch, bella baubles

3 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

How darn cute is this??? I am ROFL over your comments about Tiffany. I have only had her for @48 hours and am already head-over-heels in love. :)

I am soooooo sorry to hear about your beloved kitty. Hugs for you, sweet friend.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling!

I had goldfish...so nothing too special, lol. But my brother always had birds (still does)...and one actually flew out of my brother's room and drowned in the toilet. That was a sad day.

pat said...

Way cute card!!! I love those little dogies...they kinda look like my pacino!!