Friday, October 23, 2009

Simple Sketch

I'm a little late with the Jamie's Bella sketch this week, but decided to play any way. I actually really enjoyed this sketch. It's simplicity was a nice challenge and a great way to try something other than multiple layers and embellishments.

Not too sure of the coloring of this one though. For some reason the purple seems a little washed out. I may have to try a different color combo with the same sketch. Though I am loving this Basic Grey Halloween paper and a bunch of Amuse's new sentiments.

TGIF - Any big plans? We are having our annual underwater pumpkin carving contest on Sunday. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate this year, but I can still judge.

stamps: Stamping Bella-Stella on her broomstick sentiment: Amuse

paper: Basic Grey Eerie

memento, copics


2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling and I just love this Stella. Have a great weekend!

Vicki Burns said...

She's a crack-up! LOVE the DP!