Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trick or Treat

I've been on a roll with some Halloween cards of late. This image was sent to me from Pinky, it's one of the Bellas I don't own. Again I'm trying to keep the card simple and get away from lots of "stuff". Besides I think if there was more, it would take away from the pumpkin background.



Though I'm not quite the Halloween fan I once was, I don't mind it that much. We are usually away on Halloween, but this year our trip is a week later, so maybe we'll actually be able to pass out candy this year. Our neighborhood has changed dramatically over the last couple of years. When we first moved in, there were no kids at all. Now I guess it seems like they are coming from every corner. Do you get a lot of kids at your house?

Tomorrow is the pumpkin dive, so I'll be sure to post some pictures.

stamps: Stamping Bella-sentiment: Amuse

paper: SU

memento, copic, SU ribbon, cuttlebug, distressing


4 comments:

pat said...

love it!! your card is great!!I forgot about this bella!! I must get her out and ink her up for some Halloween fun!

Sparkplug17 said...

She's my favortie Halloween bella! Such a darling card.

I think I'm gonna get alot of kiddos. My neighborhood is new and only half built, but it's right by the middle school...

Vicki Burns said...

Love how you colored her, especially the edges. I never got around to making Halloween cards this year. Guess I forgot how much time a new puppy takes! LOL

Janet said...

what a sweet card! i love it:)
hugs