Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting a Jump Start

Ok, so this year my Christmas cards never got mailed. Therefore I do already have some done for next year, but I really want to be ahead of the game this time. Sparkle does a Christmas card challenge every week. Last year I pretty much just looked and played along a couple of times. This year one of my goals is to play every week and be prepared.

The first challenge was to use a Santa image. Believe it or not I don't think I even own a Santa image. I received this Santa image from WRAK and thought he is pretty classic. I tried my hand at using some polar soft on his fur though it's a little tough to see in the picture.



So be prepared to see a couple of Christmas cards coming up the next few days while I catch up.

It's almost the weekend - Hope everyone has some fun plans. My plans hopefully include some crafting time and watching the New England Patriots make it through their first playoff game against Baltimore. GO PATS!

stamps: unknown image, sentiment: Cosmo Cricket rub-ons

paper: Basic Grey & Misc. scaps

copics, polar soft white




3 comments:

pat said...

YES!! I love it!! glad to see your playing. GREAT card.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your Santa! Thanks for playing with us!

Vicki Burns said...

Such a pretty card!

And yes...GO PATS! RIck and I are going to the Bruins game on Saturday~one of my Christmas gifts to him. Can't wait!