Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Playing Catch Up.

Another New Year's card. This card was also made for the the sketch challenge in the Bella forum. Though once not uploaded on time to meet the deadline.



I really enjoy uses sketches, it makes it so much easier. Sometimes I can really lack in the originality department, but that too is something I'm trying to work on this year.

So glad it's hump day, and the first part of my work project is behind me. Now a short little break before phase 2 kicks in.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week and things are back to "normal"

stamps: Stamping Bella
paper: Basic Grey, SU



















This past weekend it snowed for three straight days, and I actually had time to make some cards.

3 comments:

pat said...

love your card!! this image is great for the new year!! glad to see you are posting again!!
~Hugs

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Vicki Burns said...

She is darling! This image always makes me giggle! Love what you did with her. What a great image for New Year's!